Sometimes it is necessary to know or resolve conflicts or frauds of the different types of services, crimes and computer scams.
The LEC (Law of Civil Procedure) admits the modality of expert report of part as a means of evidence within the process. We put at your disposal a wide experience in the preparation and subsequent defense of the expert report of part. A service oriented to private clients, companies, administrations and lawyers.
Our experts in technological judicial expertise prepare expert reports and attend trials in different areas of law:
- Administrative dispute
Some of the activities susceptible of expert work are these:
- Interpretation of IT services contracts.
- Normative and relation with institutions.
- Technical reports from any kind.
- Unfair Employees.
- Computer attacks.
- Extortion in social networks.
Acting for any of the parties (defense or accusation) in litigation involving evidence related to the use of IT, reinforcing the strategy with objective reports, transmitting information clearly and forcefully in turn to corroborate the argument or disarm that of The other part.
In all these cases, the preparation of the expert report of the party and its subsequent defense at the judicial headquarters were decisive for them to opt favorably towards our clients.
- A private customer who owns some domains that he had assigned to his company and once he leaves the company, the company says that the domains are their own.
- Employee is fired accused of improperly using the technological means that the company puts at his service
- In a separation process, one of the parties reports improper access by the other party to their email.
- An Operator provides an Internet connectivity service and the client considers that the quality of the service does not comply with the contract and claims compensation.
- An Operator sues another operator for breach of service.
- Administration asks an operator for a fee for the use of its public space.
- Administration denies aid for alleged non-compliance with technological bases.
- Administration denies presentation of invoices to an IT company arguing that it is not active.